Located just minutes from I-83 and the Baltimore Beltway, our York Road home in northeast Baltimore is a dignified Colonial-style home with an adjacent chapel building. This comfortable, attractive facility offers the following features:
- Viewing rooms elegantly appointed and include ample space for families and friends to gather.
- A dedicated courtesy room where guests can socialize and enjoy refreshments.
- A chapel that seats up to 200 guests for services with separate sitting rooms for those who require privacy.
- A spacious repast area with available full-service catering to relieve the burden of having to receive visitors at home — a unique feature of our East Baltimore location
- Parking at the rear of the home is available, well lit, secure, and can accommodate services of all sizes.
4905 York Road | Baltimore, Maryland 21212 | Phone: 410-433-7500
Live Streaming Now Available
Take part in the private viewing of memorial ceremonies by clicking the link below. Please note that live streaming links are unique per location.
* Our live streaming service is offered free of charge to families. Many have enjoyed the results. As a new technology in our industry, we are consistently working to improve the streaming experience. For more direct control over the experience, we invite families to directly contract a professional videographer as desired.
If you have lost a family member or loved one and are in need of immediate service, please do not use the form below. Instead please CALL US at the location nearest you (scroll down for phone numbers).
For less timely needs or general inquiries, feel free to fill out the form below and we will return your message within 24-48 hours.