Located just minutes from I-83 and the Baltimore Beltway, our York Road home in northeast Baltimore is a dignified Colonial-style home with an adjacent chapel building. This comfortable, attractive facility offers the following features:
- Viewing rooms elegantly appointed and include ample space for families and friends to gather.
- A dedicated courtesy room where guests can socialize and enjoy refreshments.
- A chapel that seats up to 200 guests for services with separate sitting rooms for those who require privacy.
- A spacious repast area with available full-service catering to relieve the burden of having to receive visitors at home — a unique feature of our East Baltimore location
- Parking at the rear of the home is available, well lit, secure, and can accommodate services of all sizes.
4905 York Road | Baltimore, Maryland 21212 | Phone: 410-433-7500
Live Streaming/Webcasting Now Available
Take part in the private viewing of memorial ceremonies by following the directions below. Please note that webcast links are unique per location.
* Our live streaming service is offered free of charge to families. Many have enjoyed the results. As a new technology in our industry, we are consistently working to improve the streaming experience. For more direct control over the experience, we invite families to directly contract a professional videographer as desired.
In addition to the instructions below, we are happy to provide assistance connecting you to our live stream platform. For additional technical support, you are welcome to contact our helpline at 855-898-8111.
FOR GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER USERS:
- Using a desktop or laptop computer, simply click THIS LINK and you will be directed to a new window.*
- Click on the "Webcast Room" radio button.
- Click on the "Join as Guest" button.
- Type in your FirstNameLastName (no spaces) in the box shown and then click the "Join Meeting" button.
- If required, type in the meeting ID (needed for mobile devices) and/or PIN number provided by the funeral director or family member, then click the "Join" button
- Once the webcast has started, you should be able to see the ceremony.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER, YOU CAN JOIN FROM HYPE APP:
- Click on the applicable link below to download OneScreen Hype App:
- Once the download completes, find the Hype application in the download folder.
- One Hype and install it on your computer.
- Once installation is complete, open Hype application.
- Click on the "Join" text link on the bottom of the sign-in page.
- Type in the Meeting ID provided by the funeral director or family member and click the "Join Meeting" button
- Click on the "Join as Guest" button
- Type in your FirstNameLastName (no spaces) in the box provided and then click the "Join Meeting" button.
- Type in the PIN provided by the funeral director or family, then click the "Join" button.
HOW TO JOIN HYPE FROM AN iPHONE, iPAD, ANDROID TABLET & ANDROID PHONES
- Find OneScreen Hype Application in the Apple AppStore or Google PlayStore and download it on your phone.
- After the application is installed, allow the camera and microphone permissions.
- Open the OneScreen Hype Application on your mobile device.
- Click the "Join" text link located under "Have Meeting ID?"
- Type in the Meeting ID provided by the funeral director or family member, then click the "Join Meeting" button.
If you have lost a family member or loved one and are in need of immediate service, please do not use the form below. Instead please CALL US at the location nearest you (scroll down for phone numbers).
For less timely needs or general inquiries, feel free to fill out the form below and we will return your message within 24-48 hours.