Pre-need planning is a gift to your loved ones.
Planning for services before you need them is a thoughtful way to help your family avoid burdensome decisions at a time of grief. It’s also the best way to make sure that you and your loved one’s funeral wishes are honored. Pre-planning with Vaughn Greene Funeral Services ensures that:
- Your wishes are represented after your death.
- Your family members and loved ones do not have to make difficult decisions during an emotional time.
- Financial responsibilities are simplified (pre-funded funerals avoid increases in costs).
Pre-planning has several advantages, including giving you the ability to design your entire ceremony in order to minimize decisions for loved ones, it can include as many details as you desire, such as:
- Traditional funeral and burial or cremation services
- Viewing, wake or reception
- Location (funeral home, place of worship, cemetery)
- Religious/spiritual ceremony or secular gathering
- Specific readings, music for service
- Donation requests in lieu of flowers; memorial contributions
- Special requests
We have several plans available and would be happy to discuss them with you in one of our private offices or at your home; whichever is more convenient for you. We understand that even when you are not ill, planning your own funeral can be an emotional conversation. Our goal is to make you as comfortable as possible and make the decision-making process easier. We will keep your plan on file, at no cost, so that when the time comes to say goodbye, your loved ones will have peace of mind knowing that your wishes have been fulfilled.
If you have lost a family member or loved one and are in need of immediate service, please do not use the form below. Instead please CALL US at the location nearest you (scroll down for phone numbers).
For less timely needs or general inquiries, feel free to fill out the form below and we will return your message within 24-48 hours.