Seeking Qualified Receptionist
Job Title: Receptionist
Summary: Responsible for relaying incoming telephone calls, greeting visitors in a professional manner and performing various clerical duties by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers multi-line telephone system, takes accurate messages and transfers telephone calls to the appropriate person in an efficient manner.
- Greets and screens incoming visitors in a professional manner and promptly notifies appropriate person of their arrival.
- Opens and distributes incoming mail on a daily basis, and prepares outgoing mail using postage meter.
- Receives and signs for packages, and delivers to the appropriate person promptly.
- Operates standard office equipment including:
- multi-line telephone system
- facsimile machine
- photocopy machine
- postage meter
- Monitors facsimile machine, directs incoming documents and sends documents via facsimile as requested.
- Types correspondence and memorandums in proper format and proofreads and mails as assigned.
- Maintains an adequate office supply inventory and requisitions additional items as needed.
- Contacts appropriate company for necessary preventive maintenance/service on office equipment and maintain related files.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Proofreading Skills
- Customer Service
- Math Aptitude
- Time Management
- Computer Literacy
- Keyboard Skills
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior general office experience helpful.