Located just minutes from I-83 and the Baltimore Beltway, our York Road home in northeast Baltimore is a dignified Colonial-style home with an adjacent chapel building. This comfortable, attractive facility offers the following features:
- Viewing rooms elegantly appointed and include ample space for families and friends to gather.
- A dedicated courtesy room where guests can socialize and enjoy refreshments.
- A chapel that seats up to 200 guests for services with separate sitting rooms for those who require privacy.
- A spacious repast area with available full-service catering to relieve the burden of having to receive visitors at home — a unique feature of our East Baltimore location
- Parking at the rear of the home is available, well lit, secure, and can accommodate services of all sizes.