Our Caring Process
We promise to be with you throughout the journey.
As you can imagine or know from previous experience, there are a number of details and necessary logistics that are involved for caring for your deceased loved one. However, at Vaughn Greene Funeral Services, we want you to be able to focus on celebrating your loved one's life, grieving as you need to, and to start the healing process. That’s why we promise to make the event as easy and comfortable as possible under such circumstances. Specifically, we will handle all details concerning:
- Transportation, preparing and caring for the deceased, including embalming and cosmetology.
- Assistance in the selection of a casket, final resting place and memorial marker. Or, if you are considering cremation, we can explain the process and your options there as well.
- Funeral service coordination at your church organization or in one of our chapels.
- Transportation for your family to the funeral, burial and memorial services.
- All of the paperwork, legalities and general administrative management.
Even if you have never before been responsible for making funeral arrangements, our professionals at Vaughn Greene Funeral Services have the experience and knowledge to guide you through this emotional journey.